Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post using the Mr. Linky HERE.
Get reading! The challenge goes from today, March 20th, through June 20th.
Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile!
Write a post about your challenge experience in June, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how Spring Reading Thing went for you. But remember: this is a low-pressure challenge that should be fun. As long as you do some reading this spring (and enjoy it!), that’s good enough for me ( Katrina of Callapidder Days.)
Hosted by/Link: Katrina of Callapidder Days.
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: March 20, 2011 - June 20th, 2011
My Progress: 14/16 - FAILED
My List: Made my list a lot shorter this year, although I do have a couple of chunksters on it this time around, lets see how I do!
1) Purple Hibiscus - Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche
2) Haunted - Kelley Armstrong
3) The Best Laid Plans - Terry Fallis
4) Annabel - Kathleen Winter
5) The Red Badge of Courage - Stephen Crane
6) Never Let Me Go -
7) Petals from the Sky - Mingmei Yip
8) Quatrain - Sharon Shinn
9) Evening Class - Maeve Binchy
10) The Witch Doctor's Wife - Tamar Myers
11) Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
12) Left Neglected - Lisa Genova
13) Daughter's of Rome - Kate Quinn
14) A Thousand Words for Stranger - Julie Czerneda
15) Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen
WRAP UP - I came so close to finishing this. I finished Never Let Me Go a day after the challenge ended. I had to change my list a lot to fit my reading habits. I think it's why I have so much trouble with challenges where you make a list before hand, sometimes you're just not in the mood to read Book X. Ah well, I was close to it, had fun, so that's all that counts!