• Challenge runs January 1 2012 – December 31 2012.
• You don’t have to make a list beforehand.
• You DO need to choose your level at the beginning so you have a chance to win the prize!
• You can use any version of the list, not just the current, since they update it every couple years. I figure, once a book is on the list, it is always on the list!
• Books that cover other challenges are not only permitted, but encouraged!
• **ADDED*** Non bloggers are welcome to participate! Just sign up and leave a comment on this post letting me know what you are going for. At the end, provide a list of what you read this year via shelfari, LibraryThing, goodreads, or just a list of books! But if you review anything on those sites, link to the review post so we can see what you thought!
• You do NOT have to review every book you read for this challenge – it is an extra so that the rest of us can see what you thought!
• Sign up in Mr Linky!
Hosted by/Link: Pub Writes - 1001 Books To Read Before You Die Challenge 2012
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2011
My Progress: 13/15
1) Oroonoko and Other Writings - Aphra Behn
2) Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
3) Requiem for a Dream - Hubert Selby Jr.
4) The Return of the Soldier - Rebecca West
5) Fall On Your Knees - Ann-Marie MacDonald
6) Silas Marner - George Eliot
7) To Have and Have Not - Ernest Hemingway
8) Casino Royale - Ian Fleming
9) Who Do You Think You Are? - Alice Munro
10) The Years - Virginia Woolf
11) The Colour - Rose Tremain
12) North and South - Elizabeth Gaskell
13) The Hound of Baskervilles - Arthur Conan Doyle
14) Summer - Edith Wharton