Here are the rules guidelines.
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, James Patterson's Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that's fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky at my new blog for this challenge. Click here to sign up and go over there now, but make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge.
5) If you don't have a blog, that's fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
6) Any format of book counts - audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary. It's fine to change series during the year - as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level....
Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
Hosted by/Link: Socrates Book Reviews. Finish That Series Reading Challenge
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2012
My Progress: 1/3 Series Finished - FAILED
Series 1 - Woman of the Otherworld (3 books, 4 if the 12 comes out in paperback) - UPDATE 5 Books
9 - Living With the Dead - Kelley Armstrong
10 - Frostbitten - Kelley Armstrong
11 - Waking the Witch - Kelley Armstrong
12 - Spell Bound - Kelley Armstrong
13 - 13 - Kelley Armstrong
Series 2 - Mistborn - 2 books
2 - The Well of Ascension - Brandon Sanderson
Series 3 - Trade Pack Universe - 2 Books
Series 4 - Unofficial- Wheel of Time (I'm unofficially attempting to finish the series. I'm tracking my progress and hopefully finish it, but I will count the challenge as complete if I finish the other three.)
This was a challenge I let slip through my fingers. I underestimated the time I had, and forgot just how long the individual books were. But I am planning on doing this challenge in 2013, and plan to have a better focus on how I handle this one.