1. This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
2. Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc.).
3. Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
4. You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
5. When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
6. You can move up levels, but no moving down.
7. Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
1. Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
2. CD – 10 ebooks
3. DVD – 25 ebooks
4. Memory stick – 50 ebooks
5. Hard drive – 75 ebooks
6. Server – 100 ebooks
7. Human brain – 150 ebooks
At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. The linky will remain open for the remainder of the year, so if you forget, feel free go back and add them when you remember.
There will be a giveaway at the end of the year for everyone who achieves their goal level (or higher). If you are an author or publisher and want to contribute to the prize, please contact [Workday Reads].
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
My Progress: 50/50 - Completed October 23, 2013.
1) The Sometimes Lake - Sandy Bonny
2) February - Lisa Moore
3) Indian Horse - Richard Wagamese
4) The City & the city - China Mieville
5) Between the Acts - Virginia Woolf
6) Two Solitudes - Hugh MacLennan
7) The Age of Hope - David Bergen
8) The Color of Tea - Helen Tunnicliffe
9) Divergent - Veronica Roth
10) The Broken Kingdoms - N.K. Jemisin
11) Heat Wave - Richard Castle
12) Sophia's Secret - Susanna Kearsley
13) Club Dead - Charlaine Harris
14) Insurgent - Veronica Roth
15) The Fort - Bernard Cornwell
16) The Informationist: A Thriller - Taylor Stevens
17) Song of Kosovo - Chris Gudgeon
18) Four Dragon (SG-1 16) - Diana Dru Botsford
19) Winter Well: Speculative Fiction About Older Women - Edited by Kay T. Holt
20) Gold Mountain Blues - Ling Zhang
21) Forgotten Country - Catherine Chung
22) Heidi - Joanne Spyri
23) Serets (SGA 20) - Jo Graham and Melissa Scott
24) The Inheritors (SGA 21) Jo Graham, Melissa Scott, and Amy Griswold
25) Fishducky's Fables - Fran Fischer
26) The Blue Castle - L.M. Montgomery
27) The Blondes - Emily Schultz
28) The Kingdom of Gods - N.K. Jemisin
29) The Garden of Evening Mists - Tan Twan Eng
30) Dead to the World - Charlaine Harris
31) April Morning - Howard Fast
32) Wild Geese - Martha Ostenso
33) Dead as a Doornail - Charlaine Harris
34) Away From Everywhere - Chad Pelley
35) Moebius Squared (SG-1 #22) - Jo Graham and Melissa Scott
36) A Brewing Storm - Richard Castle
37) A Raging Storm - Richard Castle
38) A Bloody Storm - Richard Castle
39) A Fine Balance - Rohinton Mistry
40) The Soldier's Song - Alan Monaghan
41) Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami
42) The Second Life of Samuel Tyne - Esi Edugyan
43) The Truth About Delilah Blue - Tish Cohen
44) Missing - Frances Itani
45) Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth - Jane O'Connor
46) Surprise Island - Gertrude Chandler Warner
47) And The There Were None - Agatha Christie
48) Anne of Avonlea - L. M. Montgomery
49) HellGoing - Lynn Coady
50) Beauty Beneath the Banyan - Crystal Fletcher
I'm surprised I finished this challenge as early as I did. I figured it would be one I'd be working onto the bitter end, but I am finding I'm reading more and more EBooks.