Well then, the 2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge is just for you!
This is the place where I challenge you to read... -a- latte!
Here are the challenge details:
1. This challenge will begin on January 1st, 2013 and end December 31, 2013
2. Books for this challenge can be from any genre and may include print books as well as e-books and audio books.
Choose a Level:
Latte 75 books
Cappuccino 100 books
Double-Espresso 150+ books
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. I will create a new post each month with a linky for your reviews. Also, I'll be offering quarterly reader gifts to the top three participants. I'll announce the winners on the last day of every three months. And at the end of the challenge I'll have a special bonus for the top three overall participants.
6. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
7. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar. Paste this HTML code into an HTML gadget for your sidebar
Hosted by/Link: Kimberly's Book Shelf. / 2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
My Progress: 15/75 (because I love Lattes!)
1) Whitethorn Woods - Maeve Binchy
2) Things Fall Apart - Chinua Achebe
3) The Beginning of Spring - Penelope Fitzgerald
4) The Sometimes Lake - Sandy Bonny
5) Away - Jane Urquhart
6) February - Lisa Moore
7) The Purchase - Linda Spalding
8) Indian Horse - Richard Wagamese
9) The City and the city - China Mieville
10) On Chesil Beach - China Mieville
11) Between the Acts - Virginia Woolf
12) Out for Blood - Alyxandra Harvey
13) Two Solitudes - Hugh MacLennan
14) Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
15) The Age of Hope - David Bergen