Here are the challenge details:
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Books must be read during this time-frame to count.
2. You can join the challenge at any time! All books read in 2013 count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There are four levels for the challenge:
a. Level 1 "Just A Drop":Read 1-4 books in the series.
b. Level 2 "A Small Bite":Read 5-8 books in the series.
c. Level 3 "So Thirsty": Read 9-12 books in the series.
d. Level 4 "Hungry For More": Read all 13 books in the series!
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up but you cannot go down!
8. There will be a separate linky for your reviews, which will be posted on THIS page.
9. There will be a linky for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
11. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar. Copy and paste [the] HTML code into an HTML gadget for your sidebar.
- Dead Until Dark (Book #1)
- Living Dead in Dallas (Book #2)
- Club Dead (Book #3)
- Dead to the World (Book #4)
- Dead as a Doornail (Book #5)
- Definitely Dead (Book #6)
- All Together Dead (Book #7)
- From Dead to Worse (Book #8)
- Dead and Gone (Book #9)
- Dead in the Family (Book #10)
- Dead Reckoning (Book #11)
- Deadlocked (Book #12)
- Dead Ever After (Book #13) - expected publication in 2013
Hosted by/Link: Darlene's Book Nook. 2013 Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
My Progress: 5/5 - COMPLETED December 8, 2013
1) Club Dead (Book #3)
2) Dead to the World (Book #4)
3) Dead as a Doornail (Book #5)
4) Definitely Dead (Book #6)
5) All Together Dead (Book #7)
I enjoyed this challenge a lot and hope it's on again in 2014 so I can finish off the series. I think next year I will try to space the book out enough so I don't get bored with the story, but also close enough so I don't forget important facts. But it has been a fun challenge!