January 2, 2013

Alphabet Challenge 2013

Challenge Summary: Welcome in the Alphabet Challenges group!

This group is for anyone that wants to participate in an alphabet challenge. 

You can create your alphabet from the first letters of the books titles or from the first letters of the authors names or from anything else. 

Two possible challenges are:
- The authors alphabet - books written by authors which last name start with every letter of the alphabet
- The books alphabet - books which titles start with every letter of the alphabet

The alphabets can be done in order or without order - up to everyone's preferences. 
Hosted by/Link: LibraryThing Group Challenge. My Challenge Topic Link

Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013

My Progress: 51/52

My List:

This year I'm going to try and do two authors for every letter of the alphabet, with their last name corresponding to each letter of the alphabet. Part one does NOT need to be completed in order for me to add authors to part two.

UPDATE: I decided for part two I'm going to try to do exclusively Canadian authors. There may be a few that are not Canadian (like X) but I'm going to try to do as many as I can.


PART ONE - Authors Last Name Starts With


PART TWO Authors Last Name Starts With - Canadian Authors

O - Ostenso, Martha - Wild Geese
X

No response to “Alphabet Challenge 2013”

Post a Comment