1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, James Patterson's Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that's fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up and make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge. (Note: I'm not going to be using the Finishing the Series Blog I created last year. I'm going to keep everything here.)
5) If you don't have a blog, that's fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT [at the host’s site].
6) Any format of book counts - audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary. It's fine to change series during the year - as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level....
Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
Hosted by/Link: Socrates' Book Reviews. Finish That Series Challenge 2013
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
My Progress: 1/4 Series Finished / 2/7 Books Read
Series 1 - Mistborn Trilogy
1 - The Hero of Ages
Series 2 - The Inheritance Trilogy - N.K. Jemisin - COMPLETED
Series 3 - The Sarantine Mosaic
1 - Sailing to Sarantium
2 - Lord of Emperors
Series 4 - The Trade Pact Universe
1 - Ties of Power
2 - To Trade the Starts