July 7, 2013

The 7th Annual Canadian Book Challenge

Challenge Summary: 

1. What is the Canadian Book Challenge? The Canadian Book Challenge is an online reading challenge in which participants from Canada and around the world aim to read and review 13 or more Canadian books in a one year span: Canada Day to Canada Day. Reviews must be posted online and participants are asked to share links to their reviews with other participants. More on reviews below.

 2. How do I join? Send John an email (jmutford (at) hotmail [dot] com) with the subject line "Sign Me Up!" and He'll add you to the list. Consider yourself a participant even if you don't get a response from me right away. Come July 1st you can get started right away. As soon as John gets your first link (see below), He'll add your name to the participant list on the sidebar of this blog. 

Follow the link below to the challenge page for more details. 

Hosted by/Link: The Book Mine Set. 7th Annual Canadian Book Challenge

Challenge Start and Ends Dates: July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014

My Progress:  53/13

My List:

This year my goal is to read one to two books from each province and territory. I found a great resource to help me do this, so I'm interested to see what I'll find. I only need to read one from each to actually finish the challenge, but I want to see what I can find!

Alberta

British Columbia

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfound Land & Labrador

Northwest Territories


Nova Scotia


Nunavut




Ontario


Quebec


Prince Edward Island

Saskatchewan

Yukon  

Uncategorised

2 Responses to “The 7th Annual Canadian Book Challenge”

Dinda said...

Greetings from us

??? Behind visit our blog ???
Alat Bantu Sex

Mas Rooy said...

thanks the info
Fill in really good article I really like the articles on this blog.

Handshake Greeting Brotherhood Of Us.
== solusi pasutri


Post a Comment