January 4, 2014

Alphabet Challenge 2014

Challenge Summary: elcome in the Alphabet Challenges group!

This group is for anyone that wants to participate in an alphabet challenge. 

You can create your alphabet from the first letters of the books titles or from the first letters of the authors names or from anything else. 

Two possible challenges are:
- The authors alphabet - books written by authors which last name start with every letter of the alphabet
- The books alphabet - books which titles start with every letter of the alphabet

The alphabets can be done in order or without order - up to everyone's preferences. 
Hosted by/Link: Alphabet Challenges on LibraryThing / My Challenge Link

Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014

My Progress: 13/26 Books

My List:  This year I'm only reading 26 (I usually double up the challenge), but I decided I'm going to try to do all New to Me Authors.

A

B - Bush, Catherine - (Accusation)

C - Compton, Valerie - (Tide Road)

D - Davidson, Craig - (Cataract City)

E - Edwards, Kim (Secrets of a Fire King)

F

G

H - Hage, Rawi (Cockroach)

I - Ireland, Ann (The Blue Guitar)

J - Jonasson, Jonas The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared

K - Kennedy, A. K. (What Becomes)

L - Lovecraft, H. P. (The Colour of Space)

M

N

O - O'Donnell, Lisa - (The Death of Bees)

P

Q - Quick, Matthew (Silver Linings Playbook)

R - Ranking, Ian (Black and Blue)

S - Smith, Alexander McCall - (The Perils of Morning Coffee)

T - Tardif, Cheryl Kaye - (The River)

U

V - VanderMeer, Jeff (Annihilation) 

W - Watson, S. J. (Before I Go to Sleep)

X

Y

Z

No response to “Alphabet Challenge 2014”

Post a Comment