Here are the rules guidelines.
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, James Patterson's Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that's fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up and make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge.
5) If you don't have a blog, that's fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading. Or you can join my Goodreads group for this challenge by clicking here.
IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
6) Any format of book counts - audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary. It's fine to change series during the year - as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level....
Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
Hosted by/Link: Socrates' Book Reviews / Finish That Series Challenge
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
My Progress: 0/3 Series / 7/10 Books
Series 1 - Mistborn Trilogy
1 - The Hero of Ages (Book 3)
Series 2 - Stratification Cycle
1 - Reap the Wild Wind (Book 1)
2 - Riders of the Storm (Book 2)
3- Rift in the Sky (Book 3)
Series 3 - Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries
6 - Dead Ever After (Book #13